Friday, July 22, 2011

Abstract Comics at the San Diego Comic-con

OK, so I know this is kind of last minute, and I know I've been rather remiss about posting here lately, but, if you are at SDCC, you are invited to two panels, taking place tomorrow morning, in which I'll be speaking about Ab Cmx. First I'll take part in the "Critical Approaches to Comics " discussion, from 10:30 to 11:30, and then I'll be speaking at greater length on "Abstract Comics and System Theory," as part of the "Wordless Comics" panel, from 11:30 to 1:00. Both in room 26AB. If you do come, please stop by and say hi!

1 comment:

  1. The things I miss for not going to San Diego...

    Great blog man! If you want to check out mine here's a link: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note that anonymous comments will be rejected.